Happy Dayz wish you to have the most enjoyable day at your party.
But there are just few things that we need you to be aware of, before we can confirm your booking
- Happy Dayz are not responsible for any injuries that occur at your home using the equipment hired from our company
- Happy Dayz must collect all items in the same condition as they were delivered. Please note that all items are photographed to ensure their condition, prior to each individual delivery.
- Any items that are damaged, will be assessed by an external person and all costs of repair or replace must be covered by the booker.
- Happy Dayz staff have taken all precautions regarding Covid-19; masks, gloves and aprons have been worn in the preparation of your party package, and all equipment has been industrially sprayed with sterilization, both before and after each individual use.
- Happy Dayz will be happy to set up your event in your garden, but are not responsible for any damages done within that area, nor responsible for the location of weather upsets to the party or the stock provided to you: ie Wind, Rain etc..
- Full Payment must be made before booking is accepted.
- Delivery to First 10 mile radius is free, with a cost of £1.00 per mile after that, delivery AND collection
- Mileage is based on Google Maps, from Happy Dayz to delivery address.
- Collection will be on same day (unless by arrangement).
- Weather is not a reason to refund a booking. Bookings can however be rescheduled upon agreement of both Happy Dayz and the Booker.