The term ‘Happy Dayz’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, 6 Bockets Rd, Inishmagh, Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone BT70 2HL
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SAFETY & RULES OF PLAY
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult/guardian for the duration of their session at Happy dayz.
Children with an obvious injury or those showing signs of illness will not be permitted to use the play equipment.
Children must wear long sleeves on the play frame and we recommend that they also wear full length trousers.
No shoes can be worn on the equipment, by either children or adults; socks must be worn at all times.
Height & age restrictions vary dependent on the play zone and must be adhered to, in order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all children.
Jewellery, belts, watches & other items with sharp edges should not be worn when playing on equipment.
Food (including crisps, sweets, chewing gum) and drinks are not allowed on the play equipment.
If you wish to bring a birthday cake with you (and it is NOT a party) this is fine, but can you please ensure that the cake remains in a bag throughout your stay and only brought out when you intend to eat it and returned to the bag once done. The cake can not be left unattended at any time. The reason for this is as you are in the main centre, other children may intend to help them selves to an unattended cake and this can have insurance and allergy impacts on us. 😀
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Happy Dayz understand that sometimes plans change and that it may become necessary to amend or cancel your booking.
On booking a Party, Private Hire, Play session, Outdoor party or Betsy with Happy Dayz you have the right to cancel and receive any payment back 7 days prior to your booking date.
If your booking is within 7 days of your booking date, you can only change the date, no refund will be made.
If you wish to cancel within 48 hours, there is no guarantee of refund or reschduling of a date.
If you wish to change the booking this is subject to availability.
It is very rare for us to have to cancel a booking, but if we are forced to due to circumstances that are beyond our control, a full refund of any monies paid will be returned to the booker.
Happy Dayz staff supervise the play equipment and help maximise your child’s enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
NO PICNICS ALLOWED – We have a full café offering and as such we are unable to allow any outside food to be consumed. Our staff will either confiscate outside food or ask for it to be put away. In extreme cases a customer may be asked to leave.
Happy Dayz management reserve the right to refuse entry or ask any persons to leave the premises, with or without giving a reason.
We would ask our customers to report any accidents, no matter how minor, to our staff before leaving the play centre. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety checks.
When making a booking, Happy Dayz will allocate a leeway of 5 people (Adults & Children).
This means that if 5 people extra turn up to your party on that day, that were not booked in, then they can be paid for on the day.
If 5 less people do not turn up for your party that were paid for, this money will be credited to your tab behind the cafe.
If you choose not to spend this, this will be closed off at the end of your party.
Money is not refunded and vouchers can not be provided as a replacement.
Happy Dayz will only cover to the amount of 5 people not turning up.
The money credited will cover adults costs first, and then children’s costs.
You are able to bring in a cake with you, along with character napkins if you wish.
All other decorations MUST be bought through our centre.
ANY DAMAGE DONE TO OUR ROOM, EQUIPMENT OR DECORATIONS WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR ACCOUNT
BABY & TODDLER MORNINGS
Our centre is NOT exclusive to just Babies & Toddlers at any time. We may have older children wishing to use our facilities, due to school closures or home schooling.
Due to this, our FULL centre will be open at all times to facilities for all customers.
Happy Dayz staff are not a replacement for parental supervision.
There is a specific Baby and Toddler area for children under 4 years of age, cordened off to help remind parents to keep under 4 year olds, within this area.
It is the parents responsibility to ensure that their children stay within the allocated area.
Happy dayz are not responsilbile for children under the age of 4, entering the frame for those over the age of 4, nor responsibile for those on the large bouncy castle.